Friday, April 28, 2006

Grateful Friday


  • I've found a new love: black bean chipolte Gardenburgers
  • speaking of chipolte, don't ya just love that word--chipolte, chipolte, chipolte...I love the way it jumps off my tongue
  • Madness has been mentioning Larabars and I finally found some--they are delicious
  • speaking of Madness, check out her awesome family portraits taken by Tara Whitney, one of my other new loves of the week...her photography is absolutely amazing. I'm blown away.
  • taking Britton to the annual Arts Festival last Saturday--seeing Artists displaying their phenomenal work and letting Britt make some of his own creations
  • speaking of last Saturday, Britton and I joined my aunt and two of my nieces for a picnic at the park
  • we also discovered a new ice cream shop built to look like something right out of the 50s--spinning stools, records on the walls, and sundaes served in pretty glass dishes
  • colorful wildflowers popping up all along the side of the road
  • roses blooming wildly
  • vanilla chai latte
  • the poetry of Sharon Olds
  • Artsymama for putting together the Book of Dreams challenge
  • Rhonna for offering another 21 Day Challenge
  • receiving some wonderful goodies in the mail this week from two blogging friends
  • finding some vintage photographs at a local antique mall
  • just 2 days until we have a new episode of Grey's Anatomy!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

I always love your Grateful Friday lists and that photo really takes me back. I remember making so many of those giant tissue paper flowers for decorations when I was in school!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

grateful for you :)

1:33 AM  
Blogger Living Part Deux said...

I can't tell you how often I am sent straightway to Amazon.com after reading your blog - and spend copious sums of money. All delightful results. And the links you send us to - Tara Whitney is wonderful, for instance. You do inspire gratitude!

12:02 PM  
Blogger acumamakiki said...

Yeah for a new Grey's and also, Larabars.....my favorite is the cocoa mole. I'll look for those gardenburgers; my 21 day challenge is the transition from meat/poultry eater to vegetarian.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Janine said...

I love Tara Whitney's work too, always good for inspiration too, and for making me reach that bit higher.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Letha Sandison said...

How funny, I know Lara of Lara bars. We worked together at Whole Foods when she was getting them off the ground! Funny!

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy, it is the only show I watch. I so look forward to sitting and enjoying Sunday night tv!!

10:08 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

We do not have roses blooming yet here. :(

Great list, love the gardenburgers. You should start a little recipie index in your side bar.
Love,
a.

6:35 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

loving the list,
even if i am a little late...
:)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah e.Smith said...

I always love reading your Greatful Friday lists...i should jump on this bandwagon too :)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home