Friday, April 21, 2006

Grateful Friday - A Grateful Dozen


  • discovering a secret sanctuary where I can go, sit, think, and read or write
  • the arrival of my Inara George cd--I'm just lovin' her, check out track 1, 2, 6, 9, & 10 (with the fabulous Jackson Browne on background vocals), I can listen to this cd all day
  • taking the day off to help Britton celebrate his 3rd birthday
  • the books I picked up at a local used book store to be used for the Book of Dreams challenge
  • playing on the typewriter I purchased from e-bay (once it arrived I discovered it wasn't actually 'aqua' blue but some other shade of blue--I'll try to get pics later)
  • finishing up my 21 Day Challenge art journal (pics to come but I'm too tired tonight...)
  • watching An Unfinshed Life feature my all time favorite actor, Robert Redford, and another favorite, Morgan Freeman
  • none of the headaches I've had this week have turned into migrains!
  • black bean enchiladas
  • starting The Kite Runner
  • all the supportive comments I've received regarding my depression--it's amazing how many people struggle with this illness and yet there is still such a stigma associated with it and so many misunderstandings about it
  • the weekend

11 Comments:

Anonymous Irene said...

love this. I seriously have to make grateful Friday lists as well... have a great weekend Michelle.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous beansprout said...

Full life...lots to be grateful for. Relax. Enjoy your weekend.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

black burritos! I would love to have one with you, while listening to Inara! French do not do burritos!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

I do love your Grateful Friday lists :)

I like your discovered sanctuary. I hope your weekend is Beautiful!!

5:49 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

ahhhh...
i have heard nothing
but good things about the kite runner..
i'll be anxious to hear
how you liked it.

yay for no progression to
migraine-land!

and i also wanted to see an unfinished life...

have a fantastic weekend!
:)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

I love your Grateful Friday lists!

8:02 AM  
Blogger GreenishLady said...

It's wonderful to me that you have these beautiful things in your life, and that you can feel gratitude for them, even while you are suffering from depression. You are an inspiration. Thank you.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Bohemian Girl said...

so yummy to get a glimpse into your gratefulness.

i've missed you!

7:54 PM  
Blogger acumamakiki said...

I adored the Kite Runner, one of the best books I read last year.

6:37 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

Beautiful list and I loved this picture and the one below and above.
Love,
a.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Charmaine said...

"Fools In Love" from the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack has to be my favorite on that cd, I'll definitely have to check out her other stuff! Thanks!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home