Friday, March 17, 2006

Grateful Friday - All Things Green


  • laying in the cool grass
  • avocado and it's delicious alter-ego, guacamole
  • my favorite pen at work
  • a scrumptious salad made with crisp baby spinach
  • appletinis
  • Simple Green - for those stubborn stains
  • ripe Bartlett pears
  • granny smith apples with peanut butter
  • green with envy over this photographer's amazing work
  • Angie, a favorite high school friend whose favorite color was green
  • broccoli cheese casserole at Cheddar's
  • Star Greenhand-the award I won for being the most promising 1st year ag student
  • pistachio nuts
  • key lime pie at Zookinis
  • childhood memories of watching Dorothy find her way to the Emerald City
  • eating lunch everyday of my 9th grade year with Matt who believed that green M&M's made you...well, you've heard the rumors
  • reruns of Green Acres on Nick at Night and TV Land
  • ER, back when Dr. Green was still alive (and Dr. Ross was still around)
  • hitting all green lights when you're running late to work
  • green been casserole at Thanksgiving
  • Green Eggs and Ham - my favorite Seuss classic
  • almond stuffed olives

19 Comments:

Blogger Bohemian Girl said...

limes!

;-)

warm, green hug.

11:00 PM  
Blogger GoGo said...

Avocados :o)!

& cheese. tehe

11:14 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

I always thought I loved green because someone told me it was the only color that was balanced with equal elements of warm and cool color tones...BUT now I know the real reasons!! Your list tells me!!!

1:05 AM  
Blogger megg said...

almond stuffed olives?

I'd like to add the shoots that are peeking through the earth hoping for it to get warmer!!

sigh - SPRING!

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Shannon (sentimental) said...

What a cool idea, looking at green and being grateful. I probably should do that a little more I know! Glad to hear about your St. Patty's Day! Hope it was good and beautiful grateful day and picture as usual.

6:56 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

Can I add one too...Bitter green apple spray that I just discovered that is keeping my dog from chewing up every pair of shoes in the house...

Awesome list M.
a.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Great Green list! Love it!

7:29 AM  
Blogger --erica said...

I will be grateful for green with you.
When looking outside..everything is still rather.



white.

7:29 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

ohhh...iam green with envy - hee
avocados, lime and cilantro - yum!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous brenda said...

Hi Michelle, I love your Posts! always happy to see it up on my blogroll! I always know it will inspire really living life!
Thanks!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

What a wonderful list of Grateful Greens!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous beansprout said...

Wonderful green list! Oh...and I haven't heard the rumors about green M & M's...do tell!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Living Part Deux said...

Oooo. You launched me on my own green excavation. It's such a hopeful color, and Bethany's favorite. What could be better. Your list is so fun and happy!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

mmmmmm key lime pie, yummy.

7:21 AM  
Blogger carmen said...

That's great I never thought about doing a green list for St. Patty's day. You really are a clever woman. Once again I love the pictures.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh, I miss Zookini's. My husband and I are both Tech alum and one of our first dates was at Zookini's. I think it was on 19th then, just up from campus.

Wonderful list. I've enjoyed reading your site.

8:34 PM  
Blogger dani said...

this is so sweet!!! you're such a lovely human being!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Charmaine said...

Look at how beautiful and green the blossoms are! It is a little warmer up here but definitely does NOT feel like the first day of spring!

6:13 AM  
Blogger M said...

Yeah, someone else who eats Apples with Peanut Butter!! My fiance thinks I'm nuts! Love this list, especially the part about watching old ERs and feeling green!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home