Saturday, February 04, 2006

MamaSaysOm - Fast

Definiton:
fast (fast) adj.


1 moving, working etc. at high speed; rapid; quick; swift
as in you, always a blur, moving at a speed I can barely keep up with


2 taking little time
as in the way you prefer most things...a quick nap, a fast bath, a quick hug, a fast kiss...who has time to slow down when there is so much living to be done


3 close and true; loyal
as in you and me holding fast to each other in the midst of life's crazy sweetness


4 that will not fade
as in all the colors of life, all the shades of joy, all the bright, vivid hope that surrounds you


5 fastened in a firm way; fixed
as in me, wrapped around your finger and totally crazy about you


6 wild and reckless
as in our lives, full and hectic but always overflowing with blessings

And this is life...life in the fast lane

17 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

beautiful!

9:56 PM  
Blogger megg said...

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful tribute - he's very lucky!

3:01 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

what a unique way of doing that...
i loved it...
and the pictures were too cute!
:)

4:35 AM  
Anonymous beansprout said...

Wonderfully creative! Continue to enjoy your lives in the fast lane.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Tickled Pink said...

Great take on the theme. Your son looks so happy!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

I LOVE these series of photos, Michelle. For PhotoFriday, if I'm not feeling inspired by the word itself, I will frequently go to an online dictionary and look at the verious definitions of a word and see if those spark any ideas, so this series is right up my alley. Great post.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

How I love this! What great definitions and pictures! Enjoy life in the fast lane!!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I just love this!! So sweet and poignant and simple and good. He's such a cutie of a boy!!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Solistella said...

This is my favorite of the week! I love how you found a way to apply every use of the word, so many that were overlooked by the rest of us. And what a cutiehead he is!

8:20 AM  
Blogger --erica said...

oh I love this one!!! You just captured life..thank you!

8:24 AM  
Blogger carmen said...

You take such awesome awesome pictures. I wish I was as talented with the camera as you.

9:11 AM  
Blogger European said...

I got goosebumps reading this!

10:14 AM  
Blogger ArtsyMama said...

I love this! Really, really great stuff:)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous julia said...

this is a gorgeous post. How thoughtful and creative you are.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous courtney said...

That was amazing...it brought tears to my eyes.

9:47 PM  
Blogger twistedsoda said...

you have some of the best ideas, you always inspire!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Josephine said...

I LOVE THAT which does not fade!!!

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous...

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home