Monday, January 02, 2006

Starting the New Year off with a Tag


It's been awhile since I've participated in a tag so I thought this would be a nice change. I was tagged by both Artsymama and Twistedsoda to list 5 weird things about myself. So after much deliberation this is what I came up with...

1. I eat my pizza backwards...handle to tip. I just like to go ahead and get the handle out of the way first because it doesn't have any of the good stuff on it.

2. Unlike many women, I actually love to go to the grocery store. I love sauntering up and down each aisle to see what's new and what's on sale. I love purchasing items I've never tried before. Heck I'd go grocery shopping every day if it weren't for one minor problem...I never have any money.

3. Believe it or not I'm not a big chocolate fan. I know women who swear by the healing power of chocolate. I've just never been a fan. And when I get the occasional chocolate craving I won't eat straight chocolate. It has to be a combination of chocolate and something else...like peanuts, almonds, or peanut butter.

4. I've probably mentioned this before but it's worth repeating as it is probably the most annoying thing about me...I move my lips when I read. It's kind of like softly reading to myself. This is the only way I've ever been able to concentrate while reading. I have to see the words and hear them or my mind wanders.

5. I'm very, very good about drinking my 8 glasses of water a day and won't drink anything else until I've had all my water. But, if I've finished my 64 oz and I want to treat myself to a special beverage treat I will drive miles out of the way to find a Sonic. It drives Trey crazy but I can't help it...it's the ice! A large diet lime coke with extra ice is my signature drink.

But you know what they say, what one person finds weird, another finds very interesting. And now I'm tagging YOU! What are five weird things about you. Come on, let me know. It'll make me feel better about myself.

PS--If you haven't seen Swirly Girl's great idea for 2006 go check it out now! 52 figments

11 Comments:

Anonymous courtney said...

I love grocery shoping too!

9:25 PM  
Blogger acumamakiki said...

Great list!!

3:27 AM  
Anonymous beansprout said...

That was fun and not so weird! Definitely nothing strange enough to feel bad about!

5:43 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

right on....sonic rocks!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Pizza backwards, seems like it would be messy, but might be interesting to try, Jack would have fun trying it for sure.

8:17 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

great list
and i am very interested in the swirly girl challenge, thanks for pointing it out :)

i don't know if i could pick JUST
five weird things about me hahaha

8:21 AM  
Anonymous ivy said...

I love these kinds of lists, they're fun.

I get so angry at sonic because I see commercials for delicious looking things yet the closest sonic is in bakersfield... which is several hours away

11:01 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I too have a love affair with Sonic...and there are two with 5 minutes of our apartment...

it's every girl's dream...

4:34 PM  
Blogger melba said...

I had to tell you how much I love this photo. I love, love, love ducks..They're my favorite!

7:57 AM  
Blogger runs with scissors said...

I love your blog.....so real in a nice quirky kind of way.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Server Girl said...

i don't like chocolate either and had put that on my list....HOW funny!!! :)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home