Friday, December 09, 2005

A Holly Jolly Friday


My gratitude this week includes...

  • Marilyn's post about the Church of the Divine Spark (the pic on today's post is dedicated to you)...I'm so joining her church and buying a box of sparklers as soon as the firework stands open for New Year's Eve..thank you friend for reminding me of who I am
  • Monday night's return of my favorite comedy EVER, Arrested Development (if you aren't watching it you are missing out!)
  • finally getting some of the Christmas decorations out--yipee!
  • Danielle's wonderful letter to Santa
  • writing that inspires me to write
  • people who "get me" (you know who you are...)
  • Maya's amazing poetry
  • Brian Austin Green on Freddie...crack me up!
  • Iraqi women who have the courage to fight the tradition and custom of honor killings--sisters, you have more courage than I'll ever even dream of...blessings on you
  • Rebekah's post that inspired me to live differently...I want to "drop my leaves at the door"
  • waking in the middle of the night twice this week only to discover that the mysterious noise that startled me was Britton laughing in his dreams--dream on B.Dog
  • and finally...check out Kelly's little snowman because it is too cute for words!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Marilyn said...

Oooh, I love the photo! And love that Britton is laughing in his dreams. I love those rare times when I'm laughing so hard while dreaming that I wake myself up. :)

9:17 PM  
Blogger dani said...

i think i know arrested development. was that on back in the 90's by any chance? i remember seeing a pretty black, cool comedy show in around 93 when i was staying in washington dc for a couple of months.

have a good weekend!! xx

1:48 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

That's a lovely list, Michelle.

I'm bummed because I've been having trouble seeing photos on certain blogger sites for the past week or so and yours is one of them and I love your photos, dammit.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous melanie said...

thanks for all the cool links!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle Fry said...

Hooray for Arrested Development and for our sister in Iraq who have a fierceness that inspires me.

10:17 AM  
Blogger acumamakiki said...

SO glad that Arrested is back on and I can't WAIT for Christmas because I'm getting seasons I & II from my dad. (=

I love that you were awakened by Britton laughing in his dreams, very sweet.

11:34 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

that is so sweet that he laughs in his sleep

12:54 PM  
Blogger liz elayne said...

Such fun links! And a reminder to me that I want to buy the Arrested Development Season 1 DVD for my husband.
Gorgeous picture of Britton...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Beautiful picture and great list. Big "heck yes" to the arrested development shout out as well. EVERYONE should be watching.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Great picture, I love it! Nice list, too. Mary :-)

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home