Friday, November 11, 2005

TGIF


Thumbing back through the days of my week, I find so much that fills my heart and leaves me gasping in gratitude...

-taking a day off to take care of myself
-getting so sucked into a book that I just can't put it down (I'm currently engrossed in Memoirs of a Geisha)
-warm soup on cool autumn days
-soaking in the tub while listening to Cowboy Junkies (thanks for the intro ckgirl)
-this exquisite pic by the spectacular Andrea Scher
-the small affordable pleasures of life, like a new tube of lip balm
-Target's $1 section
-this wonderful pic by Danielle
-Sunday evenings spent bundled under the covers watching Grey's Anatomy
-all the creative, hilarious comments left on my Superhero post...I loved being a part of your superhero aspirations
-homebaked goodies from a beloved coworker
-this lovely blogger's musings
-a visit from our dear Uncle Jon
-Trey's homemade chili
-a big slice of quiche
-chips and salsa
-the poetic lyrics of Counting Crows
-the long awaited return of this favorite writer/poet/inspiration - read her, she'll blow your mind
-Heather's deep and gentle love of her two sweetpeas - it always touches my soul

and, finally, drum roll please...this grateful Friday I celebrate my 100th post!

11 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

happy weekend!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Yay you!

7:29 PM  
Blogger lisa s said...

pretty lanterns.... i loved memories of a geisha too.... and happy 100!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Server Girl said...

happy 100..i love heathers 2 sweet peas too! :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger acumamakiki said...

Happy 100!! I loved Memoirs of a Geisha ~ will you see the film when it comes out? I'm debating....

4:56 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

that is such a sweet post, and i'm so happy I'm on you grateful post...it feels good. thanks.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MICHELLE I LOOK FORWARD EACH AND EVERY DAY TO READ YOUR BLOGGER. YOUR MY DEAR AND PRECIOUS NIECE WHOM I LOVE VERY MUCH. LYNDA

8:04 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I love this! I agree about the good lip balm...it just has a way of centering me. The best is from Bath & Body Works...yummy peppermint! Cheers to Target and the Counting Crows...they make life sweeter!

9:27 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

imagine my surprise (and utter delight) when I stumbled upon the link to my blog here on your wonderful list... thank you so much, michelle! I'm both honored and humbled. I have been loving your blog as well, finding so much inspiration here... speaking of which, yesyesyes to this list, yesyesyes all over the place! so much good stuff!

and happy 100th post!!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Glamorous Jo said...

Happy 100 - and here's to 100 more!

12:45 PM  
Blogger I am a Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Congrats on the 100th--you write you are on, oh, about 10,000. :)

I read Memoir of a Geisha when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, yanked, chipped and drilled out (and the book was new, a few years ago.) A friend brought a stack of books and I felt carried away by it...thankfully!

Hh

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home