Friday, October 14, 2005

Grateful Friday

Today I'm grateful for...

the cool autumn morning and the warm autumn day

the inspiring poetical lyrics of Bruce Springsteen

my favorite pair of Gap long & lean jeans and my favorite lace panties...I'm wearing them both

a weekend with absolutely nothing on the agenda

the moving words from my morning meditation taken from this wonderful book

finally finishing a book I've been struggling to get through

sharing an afternoon walk with Britton

dozing off in Trey's arms

my journey and how I got to where I am today

a quiet house

time alone

feeling loved by the people in my life

10 Comments:

Blogger acumamakiki said...

All wonderful things to be grateful for. I love the photos from the last few days as well.

7:06 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

great list. there is nothing like a weekend with no agenda.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I like your list. You blog looks GREAT!! It looks so fresh and pretty. It's fun having a new look isn't it.

9:38 PM  
Blogger liz elayne said...

Love the new look! A great list...I love the weekends with nothing on the agenda. Enjoy yours!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Server Girl said...

yipppee!! I am so glad that u shared in the new blog look with Heather and I...it is so much fun! I wish i knew all the computet lingo to figure it all out...your blogs looks GREAT! :)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Donna Maria said...

What a wonderful day. Thank you for sharing your quiet blessings.

1:17 AM  
Blogger dani said...

i like your new look! inspires me to think about adding an image to my header as well. have a great weekend!

5:51 AM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

many thanks for sharing your gratitude...it is contagious!

6:14 AM  
Blogger ESB said...

that book sounds fantastic--i must look for it.

HOW were you able to change your blog heading?? anyway, your blog is lovely...

8:31 AM  
Blogger mati rose said...

i love your list & your new look! HOW do you add a banner? pray tell, i'm so techno challanged!
xo,
mati

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home