Friday, October 28, 2005

Grateful Friday


This week I'm grateful for...

picnics on the living room floor...tickling the B-dog until he can't breathe and begs me to stop...laughing at this post by Sheela...pajamas with feet...the David Whyte poem Erica left me in yesterday's comments (if you haven't read it, please go to the comments from yesterday's post and read it...it blew me away and brought tears to my eyes - thank you sweet stranger-friend)...all things Halloween including jack-o-lanterns, caramel apples, trick-or-treating, costumes, witches, ghosts, goblins and ghouls...cuddling on cool nights...the supportive comments I continue to receive from all my dear readers, you guys rock my world and keep me going...Trey mopping the kitchen...warm towels straight from the dryer...chicken noodle soup on a rainy day...her tender, breath taking words and her inspiring thoughts

7 Comments:

Anonymous alex said...

I love this picture

8:28 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

You are amazing, and far too kind to me. I so endlessly appreciate your comments and your taking the time to read what I write. I am so GRATEFUL to have a sweet-stranger-blogger-friend like you out there. Thanks for inspiring me time and time again :).

9:06 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

sweet

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Marilyn said...

Love the photo...what's that thing called anyway? Sweet list.

7:22 AM  
Blogger ESB said...

------blowing you a kiss>>>

9:59 AM  
Blogger liz elayne said...

I love the idea of blogging "stranger-friends" - so true. Thank you for reading my blog and inspiring me with your words. I feel so blessed to sharing the journey with you and the other souls in the blogging world.

3:00 PM  
Blogger acumamakiki said...

I love warm clothes from the dryer, love to hug them close to my body. There is a lot to be grateful for in this world....I have to remember that.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home