Friday, October 07, 2005

Grateful Friday



I'm jumping on the bandwagon with Stefanie Renee and Mati Rose, proclaiming today, and maybe every Friday, Grateful Friday...

These are just some of the things I'm grateful for this sunny Friday...

*Trey's wonderful homemade pasta
*it's finally feeling like Fall
*a full weekend, jam packed with opportunities to make memories, spend time with family, laugh a lot, and purchase books at a really low price at the annual Friends of the Library booksale
*wonderful blogs that fill me with inspiration like this one and this one...so many, many more (see my list of favorites)
*waking early enough this morning to get some journaling done
*it's Friday! - I've been manning the office alone all week so I'm ready for this week to be over
*being allowed to leave work early since I've worked so diligently this week
*getting my car washed and cleaned out...Finally!
* the growth I'm seeing in my life and the contentment I've been feeling lately

What are you grateful for this Friday?

Thank you, Lord.
I want to thank You, Lord
For life and all that's in it.
Thank you for the day
And for the hour and for the minute.
I know many are gone,
I'm still living on,
I want to thank You.
an excerpt from Thank You, Lord by Maya Angelou

3 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

why are these grateful lists so inspiring?! even when they are not your own? Love yours... it brightened my day!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

what a beautiful list....

xo

2:39 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I'm grateful I woke up this morning
and for the air I breathe in.
I'm grateful for my loving partner,
who loves me unconditionally.
I'm grateful for my abundant health
the energy that surges through my being
I'm grateful for my grateful heart that
keeps my life so full of wonder.
I'm grateful my little doggys that
cuddle and create chaos at times.
I'm grateful that are others who
share their visions and dreams.
I'm grateful for the food I eat
and the norishment it gives.
I'm grateful for my friends and family
who support and nurture my soul.
I am just so thankful... every where I go
I stop and take a moment to be still, to smile,
to remember all that I am thankful for.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home