Wednesday, September 14, 2005

These Days

This is what I've been up to these days...

  • Renting this sweet film about poetry, the sacrifices we make for love, and just wanting to be seen.
  • Finishing this touching memoir. Sniffling through the final few chapters and being completely amazed at the courage of those who choose to live life on their own terms.
  • Discovering Birthday Cake ice-cream and being grateful it comes in small, individual containers so I don't scarf down a whole pint in one sitting.
  • Waiting for this treasure to arrive from QueenThings.
  • Getting ready for the return of my favorite comedy and my favorite drama.
  • Having to read this several times a day to the wee one in my life.
  • Trying to find time to watch this program which I recorded earlier in the week.
  • Reading this post and instead of the usual gut splitting laughter finding tears in my eyes (maybe more about my feelings on wanting to be an A+ mom later.)

Just wanting a little something light tonight...

2 Comments:

Blogger aurelianc said...

You are so complicated…. But a nice good looking pussycat!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous nikol said...

we are all complicated, when we take the time to breathe... i love seeing you michelle, you rock! however you are, it is perfect...

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home