Friday, September 02, 2005

On the Road Again

My sister and I (Lela - not Karee) are heading to my Dad's for the annual Finch-Ensminger family reunion. Two ladies on the road with two babies...not fun. So wish us luck! At least there's two of us. I attempt solo travel with Britton once and I said never again. I couldn't figure out how to make a pit stop at a gas station and not have him crawling all over the nasty bathroom while I was trying to pee. If anyone knows the answer to this please pass it along. In the meantime, I'll catch up on all of you when I return. Have a good holiday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

I used to put my son in his stroller and hold onto his foot under the door of the stall so that no one would snatch him. Very hard to do by the way!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh Man I can feel ya. Travelling with our Jack has always been a big pain in the butt. He whines and screams. He has gotten a little better with age, but not much. Yea I have done that stroller trick too.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home