Saturday, August 06, 2005

Oh, I Love Those Crazy Blonde Curls


Happy 1st Birthday Corbin!!

The first thing Britton said when he woke up this morning was "I want to go to Corbin's house," which was immediatley followed by "Get up mom, I want a corndog." He has been talking about your birthday all week long, excited to have cake and icecream but a little anxious about swimming in the lake again.

We are so excited about being invited to come and help you celebrate your big day. It's always fun to watch you swim because I have never seen any child as crazy about water as you are. It's probaby because your parents already have you sking and innertubbing.

We are so glad to have you in our family. We waited a long time for you. You are so sweet and so precious and like I said, I sure can't get enough of those crazy blonde curls. The ladies will love 'em!!!

Happy bday from your aunt 'Chelle and her B-Dog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mom said...

What a cute picture of Corbin.
I liked your sweet article.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home