Monday, August 15, 2005

Enough Said


There are so many of you out there, family, friends, and stranger-friends, who are reading my blog and sending me wonderful, supportive comments. It means so much to hear from you all and I really do appreciate the support. I've actually had one friend request that I dedicate a blog entry to him. The comment he left said, and I quote...

"I would like to hear about Trey's best friend and how he has managed to stay pretty darn cool, while Trey has become less cool. Me thinks he's in Albuquerque."

I think I will let the photo speak for itself. What do you think? I'm seeing no coolness there...

1 Santa hat - $1.99
1 turtle brownie - $2.49
1 Shiner - $2.00
1 blog totally meant to humiliate one's friend on the world wide web - priceless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good likeness. That guy is pretty hot.

-- Avril

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home